The Blaze Door and Drawer combo features an ideal access size for an island and an outdoor kitchen. This Blaze Door & Drawer Combo features commercial grade 304 stainless steel construction to stand up to the outdoor elements. Blaze access doors are the perfect storage solution for any outdoor kitchen! Measurements of door opening 12 3/4 W X 19 H. Drawer opening measurements 12 3/4 W x 9 1/4 H. As of March 15, 2016 -- All Blaze cabinetry will feature a lifetime warranty. Product must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply.
- Commercial grade 304 Stainless Steel construction is made for withstanding outdoor elements.
- Adds practical storage in any outdoor kitchen
- Door grants easy access to inside of BBQ island
- The two drawers feature heavy duty sliding drawer mechanisms for smooth operation
- Drawers provide storage for grilling tools and accessories
- Rounded bevel design adds structural integrity to the drawer
- Access door and fully enclosed storage drawers are accented with curved handles
|Number of Doors:
|Number of Drawers:
||304 Stainless Steel
||21 1/4 H x 32 1/4 W x 22 3/4 D
|Cut Out Dimensions:
||19 1/2"H x 30 1/4"W x 20 3/4"D
||Drawer Internal Dimensions - 7 3/4" H x 12 3/4" W x 19 3/8" D Physical Door Opening - 18 3/4" H x 12 3/8" W
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.