- 4-channel car amplifier
- Q-Tune™ technology combines sophisticated crossover adjustments with Q-Control settings to seamlessly transition rear bass to the front sound stage
- High efficiency and output stages delivering increased power into lower impedance and maximum dynamics and transient response
- DualMode™ High-current, high-power design for 4, 3 or 2 channel operation.
- 1-ohm Stereo / 2-ohm mono stable
- Advanced fan cooling allows varied mounting positions
- Fully Adjustable crossover highpass and lowpass crossover for exact integration of speakers and subwoofers
- Low-profile height 2 3/8"(61mm) allows installation in tight locations
- Adjustable mounting feet accommodate varied mounting surfaces
|Number Of Channels:
|Mono Power @ 4-ohm(CEA-2006-A):
||300 Watts x 2
|Mono Power @ 2-ohm (CEA-2006-A):
||450 Watts x 2
|Frequency Response (-3dB):
|Signal to Noise Ratio (A Weighted):
||12dB Adj. (50Hz to 350Hz)
||12dB Adj. (20Hz to 250Hz)
||Adj. HP Q (0.707 to 1.6)
||2 3/8" (61mm)
||22 1/4" (566mm)
|Depth: (w/Mounting Feet)
|4 Ch. Power @ 4-ohm (CEA-2006-A):
||100 Watts x 4
|4 Ch. Power @ 2-ohm (CEA-2006-A):
||150 Watts x 4
|Mixed Operation Power (CEA-2006-A)
||100 Watts x 2 & 450 Watts x 1
|4 Ch. Power @ 4-ohm (12vdc)
||85 Watts x 2
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.